The average rainfall in October in Brighton is 14 days, which means there would be lots of rainy weekends. This usually leads to lounging around the house watching TV, playing computer games or just eating aimlessly. If you have kids then you end up spending hours-on-end trying to keep them entertained. Below is a list of 5 things that you can do in Brighton when it’s raining so you don’t want to waste your weekend!
Top 5 Things to do on a rainy weekend in Brighton:
- Watch a film at the Cinema - Brighton hosts a Cineworld at the Marina, and Odeon on the seafront/ West Street and their very own Duke of York cinema.
- Go to Churchill Square Shopping Centre
- Go to Bowplex at the Marina - great fun for all the family.
- Go out for a family meal or go for afternoon tea at your local café
- Visit Brighton Museum & Art Gallery - admission is free and in the middle of the City Centre. As well as visiting the Museum there is also the Royal Pavilion just round the corner.